Dear St. Nicholas Families,
The 2017 St. Nicholas Cathedral Directory is becoming a reality! The Directory will be a beautiful memory book with pictures of our church families and special pages that describe the history and ministries of the Cathedral.
We have partnered with Life Touch, a professional photography company that produces church directories. They will come to St. Nicholas Cathedral on the designated days listed below to take photographs. There is no charge for your photo sitting. Even better, every family will receive a free 8 x 10 photograph from your sitting and a copy of the new Directory 2017.
The dates for the photography sessions are:
Saturday, September 24, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 25, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Additional sessions are scheduled to take place on the weekend of the St. Nicholas Festival:
Saturday, October 1, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 2 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Each appointment session will last approximately 30 minutes. Every family must make an appointment in advance. There will be no walk-in appointments. Step one will be to schedule your appointment to have your family photo taken by the Life Touch photographers at the cathedral. Please click on the link below to schedule an appointment.
When you click on the link, you will be led through 4 steps helping you set up your appointment: date, time, number of people in your group, and contact information.
Alternatively, you may:
- Sign up in person with one of the Directory Committee members after the Divine Liturgies in the church hall on any Sunday before September 24.
- Call the St. Nicholas office at 213-382-6269.
This is a great time to take advantage of professional photography without having to go to a studio. You will have the opportunity to order Christmas cards at this time. You may bring personal cherished items to your session….pets, musical instruments, your old photos of you on your wedding day to take with your current photo, missed loved ones, families in football team jersey’s, etc. These photos may be in the directory or you can purchase them for your own personal enjoyment.
Coupons and discounts are available on the day of your photography session. If you choose to purchase additional photos you will receive the following discounts:
- 20% off for seniors (60+).
- 20% off for active Military, Fire and police.
- $10 coupon on the day of your photography appointment.
- $5 coupon for donations of clothing for Kid’s Club brought the day of your appointment.
- You can combine offers too… $10 + $5 + 20% = big savings but only available on the day of your photography appointment. If you choose to purchase at a later time discounts will not apply.
Please feel free to contact Rose Samore at email@example.com or 818-956-8555 if you have any questions, or would like to volunteer to help with this project.